Woodberry Community Association (formerly Concerned Citizens of Woodberry) is the official neighborhood association of Woodberry, including TV Hill, Brick Hill, and Clipper Mill. We stay on top of what’s happening and communicate with the community regarding things that affect you. We also represent community interests to the City. Typically, each Board member is heading up several efforts at any given time, representing WCA and the Woodberry community. Along with addressing community matters, the Board manages the affairs of the WCA itself. We have a Facebook page, and an email list to keep you better informed.
Over the years WCA has worked to represent and protect the interests of Woodberry residents. Some or our accomplishments are:
- WCA worked with Baltimore City Parks and Recreation to ensure the park rehab on Druid Park Drive worked for the community
- WCA facilitated the transition of Rockrose Garden to a Baltimore City Farm
- WCA works with Baltimore Housing to identify housing concerns in our community and have action taken to deal with them.
- WCA held two members-only private tours of Union Brewery and Mill No 1
- WCA, in cooperation with the Medfield Community Association, worked with Baltimore City DOT to get the truck route proposed for Druid Park Drive moved to West Cold Spring Lane
- WCA, in cooperation with the Medfield and Hampden community associations, worked with Seawall Construction and Clear Channel Communications, Inc., to ensure CCOW interests were considered in the Union Mill redevelopment.
Our small team of volunteers is very busy working for you. Please consider volunteering so we can expand what we do for Woodberry.
Board of Woodberry Community Association
- President- Vacant
- Sheri Higgins- VP/Acting President
- Tracey Brown- Treasurer/Social Media
- Katie Schroeder- Recording Secretary