Become A Member
The Woodberry Community Association works to represent the community and improve the quality of life in our neighborhood. Membership is available at many levels and helps the WCA:
- Represents the community with the City for Zoning variances and hearings
- Collaboration with City officials and the Northern District Police regarding services and crime reduction
- Works with the Medfield and Hampden associations regarding shared issues
- Represents the community in industrial and commercial redevelopment
- Updates residents on issues within our community as well as our surrounding communities
- Maintains public properties through beautification projects
- Oversees committees for the enrichment and betterment of our residents and community
- Provides volunteer opportunities for our residents and businesses.
We appreciate your interest and support. You can join the WCA online by selecting a membership option and “pay now” on the drop down menu below. If you prefer using a check, you can also mail in your membership. Click here to download the membership form and mail it to the following address:
Woodberry Community Association
2063 Druid Park Drive
Baltimore, MD 21211
- Homeowners and renters qualify for Individual or Family membership
- Landlords and small businesses qualify for small business membership
- Business with annual income greater than $500K qualify for corporate membership
For questions regarding membership, email the WCA Membership Director by clicking here.
Donations and Support
Generous donations and sponsors provide a strong foundation for our organization and enable us to provide a range of services to our community. You can make a donation to WCA using the donation button below. We are a 501 (c) 3 non-profit and all donations are tax-deductible.