Major changes are in store for the Hampden Shuttle bus route!
Tuesday, March 29, 6:30pm
WJZ Conference room, 3725 Malden Ave, Baltimore, MD 21211
Woodberry Community Association is holding a meeting specifically about changes to the Hampden Shuttle bus route and it’s impact on Woodberry. MTA plans on replacing the Hampden Shuttle with a full service route running more frequently. Please share this with your neighbors, especially if you live on the lower part of Druid Park Drive, Clipper Road and/or the Millrace Condos. It will be vital that we have a strong turnout if we hope to alter this proposal.
Current route- 98 Hampden Shuttle
– Bus runs every 40 minutes
– Route runs along 41st St, the lower portion of the 2000 block of Druid Park Drive, and the 3500 block of Clipper Rd in Woodberry.
– Bus runs from 5:45 am to 10:00 pm daily
Proposed route- LocalLink 22
– The 98 Hampden Shuttle will be eliminated.
– LocalLink 22 route will replace the Hampden Shuttle route in Woodberry
– The new full service route will run between Woodberry and Canton, travelling through Hampden and Remington.
– The route will remain the same in Woodberry.
– The bus will run on weekdays between 5am to 1 am, and weekends between 7 am to 11 pm
– Bus will run every 30 minutes on weekends, and every 15-30 minutes during the week, depending on the time of day.
– The current Local 22 bus is being renamed LocalLink 24