Woodberry welcomes the new 21 line to Canton Crossing. It is taking over portions of the 98 Hampden Shuttle line. The 21 takes you to Hampden, Remington, Charles Village and beyond. You can catch the new 21 at 41st and Girard and at the Woodberry Light Rail stop in Woodberry. To see the schedule, please visit the MTA’s page here.
Major changes are in store for the Hampden Shuttle bus route!
Tuesday, March 29, 6:30pm
WJZ Conference room, 3725 Malden Ave, Baltimore, MD 21211
Woodberry Community Association is holding a meeting specifically about changes to the Hampden Shuttle bus route and it’s impact on Woodberry. MTA plans on replacing the Hampden Shuttle with a full service route running more frequently. Please share this with your neighbors, especially if you live on the lower part of Druid Park Drive, Clipper Road and/or the Millrace Condos. It will be vital that we have a strong turnout if we hope to alter this proposal.
Current route- 98 Hampden Shuttle
– Bus runs every 40 minutes
– Route runs along 41st St, the lower portion of the 2000 block of Druid Park Drive, and the 3500 block of Clipper Rd in Woodberry.
– Bus runs from 5:45 am to 10:00 pm daily
Proposed route- LocalLink 22
– The 98 Hampden Shuttle will be eliminated.
– LocalLink 22 route will replace the Hampden Shuttle route in Woodberry
– The new full service route will run between Woodberry and Canton, travelling through Hampden and Remington.
– The route will remain the same in Woodberry.
– The bus will run on weekdays between 5am to 1 am, and weekends between 7 am to 11 pm
– Bus will run every 30 minutes on weekends, and every 15-30 minutes during the week, depending on the time of day.
– The current Local 22 bus is being renamed LocalLink 24